What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, make a donation or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate.
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders for tickets to events and make donations.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
Third Party Links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- We will give an 'opt-out' or 'unsubscribe' option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
100 West Harrison St, North Tower Suite N220, Seattle, WA 98119